Often, people may look back on the previous year and think about the things that did not get done or were not accomplished. As I reflect on this past year, I want to celebrate the fun and amazing things that I did get to do and the special people who are in my life.
MY 2018 LIST
1) I spent more time with my daughter, extended family and friends laughing and cherishing each other.
2) I am grateful for my good health!
3) I passed my rheumatology board re-certification exam and hopefully made a difference in a patient’s life!
4) I finally started my website and blog!
5) I completed my fifth Women’s Half Marathon.
6) I became involved with some new amazing causes such as The Pink Agenda/Fabuwish and The Tanzanian Children’s Fund.
7) I returned to Broadway to see amazing performances including Hamilton &Wicked
8) I danced the night away with Maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake with my best friends.
9) I spent the day in Disney World dressed up as a princess and watched my daughter smile the whole time.
10) I discovered my love for the beautiful Hampton beaches this summer.
BONUS: I became open to finding love again!
There is always next year to make your dreams come true! Every day is a new opportunity to live your best and fullest life!
Toasting to a wonderful 2019!!🥂